The 'I Can Do' Book contains practical activities based on the world of the child aimed at enhancing self-esteem in 8-10 year olds. It concentrates on the world of the child from the aspects of:
- The Home - alone and with the family
- The School - relationships, activities and achievements
- Out in the World - the shopping centre, the library, the movies
- Outdoors - in the bush, at the beach or pool
- Body, Mind and Heart - within the individual
- Games - appropriate to the development of self-esteem
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5,|
|Author(s)||Dr Donna Brandes and Tim Lowson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.