Part of the series The Fun and Creative Maths Classroom.
These books have been written to make introducing mathematics to young children fun. The variety of hands on blackline master activities involving large and small groups provide opportunities for students to develop a sound understanding of mathematics. The ideas included in the books are practical and creative and have been used successfully in the classroom.
- suggestions for books, songs and rhymes to enhance mathematics learning
- ideas for small - and large-group activities
- activity sheets to support the activities where necessary
- broken into the areas of space, measurement, number, chance and data
- outcome links suited to the age level
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.