Part of the series The Big Book of Themes.
The themes in these blackline masters were selected because of their universal and enduring appeal to students and teachers in the K–3 area of primary education. By using high-interest themes, students find the learning journey a positive experience which allows them to be open to a broader learning path. Each theme includes a clip art page, a comprehensive overview of the theme across all curriculum areas and supporting blackline masters to develop student awareness of the theme.
- Book 5 - Inventions, Games, Outback Australia, Fairytales and Nursery Rhymes
- four popular themes from the successful Class Ideas K-3 magazine
- each theme selected because of its universal appeal
- contains useful clip art pages
- comprehensive overview across all curriculum areas with supporting blackline masters to develop student awareness of the theme
- indicators to aid in assessment of the activity
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.