Roll the dice and stack as many Ten Frame number tile combinations as you can. The highest stacked tower wins! Build number bonds to 10 with the innovative stacking frames and develop arithmetic through multi-sensory learning. Helps students to quickly visualise numerals. Ages 5+, 2-4 players. 65 counting frame tiles, 2 x foam dice, activity guide.
- Stack your ten frame tower with a many number bonds to 10 as you can to win. Simply roll the dice to collect your number frames
- Teaches counting numbers, visualising numerals, and building number bonds
- Contains 65 counting fame tiles, 2 ten frame dice and an activity guide
- Develops arithmetic with multi-sensory learning
- For 2 - 4 players and ages 5 and up
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.