Children’s story books are a fantastic tool in every early childhood teacher’s toolbox. This book takes 14 of the most popular story books for the Year 2 – Year 3 age range and provides a number of mathematical activities for students to do based off the story book; for example investigating the months of the year in Penny Matthews’ A Year On Our Farm. The book includes copiable resources to make using the activities a breeze. Each story book is given multiple mathematical activity options.
- A Year on Our Farm by Penny Matthews
- 100 Hungry Ants by Elinor J. Pinces
- The Bad Tempered Ladybird by Eric Carle
- One is a Snail Ten is a Crab by April Pulley Sayre & Jeff Sayre
- Sheep Won’t Sleep by Judy Cox How Big is a Foot? by Rolf Myller
- Zee Grows a Tree by Elizabeth Rusch
- Absolutely One Thing by Lauren Child
- The Greedy Triangle by Marilyn Burns
- Clocks and More Clocks by Pat Hutchins
- Minnie’s Diner by Dayle Ann Dodds
- Actual Size by Steve Jenkins
- 365 Penguins by Jean-Luc Fromental
- Miss Mingo and the 100th Day of School by Jamie Harper
We also list other books we think are great for these year levels
|Publisher||Dr Paul Swan|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Dr Paul Swan, Sheila Griffin, Linda Marshall, Kristin Humphreys|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.