Part of the series Targeting Handwriting NSW - Student Books.
Handwriting is one of the most crucial skills students will develop in primary school. Targeting Handwriting covers the handwriting curriculum in a clear and structured way, with content directly linked to NSW syllabus outcomes. Writing is a vital, compelling form of communication. Children need to write everyday for a variety of purposes and for a variety of audiences. To be competent writers, their handwriting needs to be fluent and legible. Also available, Targeting Handwriting NSW Teacher Resource Books:
Go to Targeting Handwriting NSW Teacher Resource Books
The Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 5 Student Book focuses on:
- sections on fluency joins and speed loops
- teaching pages featuring two sets of copying lines, for reinforcement and extra practice
- practical techniques to help students check their letter spacing, word spacing and slope
- practise of common letter clusters and high frequency words
- a presentation skills section with material on flourished capitals, headings and borders
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.