Part of the series Strange But True Stories.
Reading Ages 8-9 Interest Ages 11-15
- Book 1 - The presidential ghost, Mystery spots on Earth, UFO or weather balloon ... and more!
- Book 2 - Bob Lazar, the UFO guy, The Mothman mystery, Mischievous spirits ... and more!
- Book 3 - The Jersey devil, Phantom ships, Living dinosaurs? ... and more!
- Book 4 - What lurks beneath the waves?, Winchester mystery house, Skulls of doom ... and more!
- Book 5 - King Tut’s curse, Amazing athletic feats, Monster or myth? ... and more!
Each of these five titles will attract lower ability readers with its real-life tales of mystery and intrigue! Each chapter of these 64-page softcover titles is designed to capture the attention of reluctant readers but is short enough to not outstay its welcome. Additionally, a comprehensive teachers guide is available, providing a suggested lesson format, answers and reproducible activity pages to support the five books. It provides the tools to construct, extend and examine the meaning of text.
Strange But True Stories - Teachers Guide
Exercises in this teacher’s resource guide are specifically designed to extend the learning experience for students.
- seven reproducible worksheets for each book in the series
- six generic exercises that can be used with all the books
- main ideas worksheets to test traditional comprehensive skills
- vocabulary worksheets to help students review unfamiliar words from the stories
- crosswords and word puzzles which add an element of fun
- an addition ‘Working with words’ worksheet for each book, which reinforces important language skills and concepts
Note: Pack contains 1 of each title.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.