Part of the series Stories from Australia's History - Set 2.
Stories from Australia's History is a fascinating series for middle-upper primary that tells the stories of some momentous times in our history. The approach promotes critical thinking and analysis with an emphasis on causes and effects, key personalities, and the long-term outcomes for Australian society. These books bring their intriguing stories alive with a highly visual presentation that will engage students. Graphic-style re-enactments are employed alongside conventional presentation to convey details that text alone cannot convey, and to show different viewpoints simultaneously
- A variety of text types including profiles, letters, newspaper extracts and quotes
- Maps, photographs and illustrations
- Burke and Wills' Expedition to Cross Australia
- Charles Perkins and the Freedom to Ride
- C.Y O'Connor and the Goldfields Pipeline
- Fanny Durack's Olympic Quest
- Ned Kelly and the Kelly Gang
- Weary Dunlop and the Burma-Thailand Railway
Ned Kelly and the Kelly Gang
- Stories from Australia's history
- Ned Kelly and the Kelly gang
- The big picture
- Key people
- The Kelly outbreak (graphic pages)
- Outlaws on the run (graphic pages)
- What happened next?
- The effect of the Kelly outbreak
- What do you think?
- Find out more
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.