Springboards: Australian Drama 2, provides specialist Drama and generalist English teachers with a blend of theory and practice for their secondary school Drama, Theatre and English courses. It gives students from middle to senior secondary the opportunity to develop skills in drama from a number of key perspectives.
- 'The student as director' outlines a practical approach through the use of the elements of drama.
- 'The student as dramaturg' delineates a theatrical approach to the analysis of text in preparation for production through research questions and relevant examples
- 'The student as critic' provides questions that form a frame of reference to guide student analysis and appreciation of all elements of a production
- Workshop activities for individuals and groups cover the key dimensions of Forming, Presenting and Responding
- Excerpts from 21 contemporary Australian plays, with a range of themes and styles, have been chosen for their relevance and suitability for the classroom
- Interviews with practitioners such as David Williamson and Robyn Nevin provide industry links
- Review and analysis of contemporary Australian drama lends to real-world focus
- The practical, student-friendly approach allows students to apply theory to practice
- A glossary explains key terms and unfamiliar concepts
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.