Part of the series Spelling Workbook and Interactive CD - Teachers Guides.
Designed to be used alongside the Spelling: Workbook series, these teachers guides will help provide context for and extend the activities within the workbooks. While providing answers for the workbooks’ questions and tasks, the teachers guides also provide a large variety of extension activities for each book in the series. Suggestions are outlined for the use of the series with individuals, small groups and the whole class, as well as providing activities and games for both special needs and more able students. This includes the provision of teaching points, word-building lists and dictation sentences for each unit of work in the series, along with flashcards, assessment sheets and other photocopiable resources. Both comprehensive and easy to use, these teachers guides will help you make the most of the Spelling Workbook series.
- suggested (and alternative) programming timetables
- questioning techniques
- word-building and dictation activities
- a wide range of additional photocopiable activities for individual, partner, group, class, and special needs and extension use
- photocopiable games and certificates
- a variety of assessment charts
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.