Part of the series Sounds to Learn.
Sounds to Learn blackline masters address the most common ways to form sounds in the English language, enabling even the weakest readers to have a basic framework with which to attack the English language. The activities are suitable for 5 to 8 year old students who are familiar with phonic sounds and are ready to further investigate by using a ‘family group’ approach.
- each book contains the same family groups of phonic sounds
- Book 1 focuses on recognising the sounds
- Book 2 focuses on learning to spell lists of words containing each sound
- each blackline master uses a consistent layout for students to follow
- dotted third lines ensure proper formation of letters
- also included are soundsand word charts, flashcard blacklines, soundtest sheets and a consolidation worksheet for each group of sounds
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.