Part of the series Sounds Right, Read, Write - New South Wales.
Sounds Right, Read, Write is the most popular phonics series used in Australian schools. Sounds Right, Read, Write - New South Wales provides a sequential approach to the teaching of phonics as well as to the development of New South Wales Foundation-style handwriting.
- The most popular phonics series used in Australian schools.
- Engaging activities to develop phonological, visual and morphemic knowledge.
- Use words in context.
- Extension activities and review units.
- Scope-and-sequence chart and assessment rubrics to fully support teachers.
Skills covered in Sounds Right, Read, Write
- develops alphabet knowledge
- teaches sound/symbol relationships
- reinforces decoding skills used for teaching reading
- introduces sounds, blends, digraphs and homophones in sequential order
- teaches sight vocabulary of the most frequently used words
- promotes language in context by utilising nursery rhymes, poetry, riddles, fractured tales and interest sentences
- links the visual formation of letters to the sounds they make
- promotes the specific handwriting style for each state in Australia
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.