Large, bright and appealing to children, these delightful cards will help young readers to identify and learn which common letter groups make the same sound!
Sounds Alike is presented in a clear and simple format to facilitate learning, making it a valuable reading resource for the classroom.
A total of 32 letter groups are shown on the 11 sturdy laminated boards (each measuring 23cm x 50cm).
- f (fish) / ph (elephant)
- ou (house) / ow (cow)
- l (leopard) / ll (doll) / -le (candle)
- oy (boy) / oi (poison)
- er (tiger) / ir (girl) / ur (turtle)
- or (horse) / au (dinosaur) / aw (saw)
- ai (snail) / a-e (plane) / ay (crayons)
- oa (boat) / o-e (hose) / ow (snowman)
- oo (zoo) / ue (blue) / ew (screw)
- ie (ties)/ i-e (bike) / igh (light) / -y (cry)
- ee (bee) / ea (seal) / ey (monkey) / -y (sunny)
|Publisher||Learning Can Be Fun|
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.