Part of the series Professional Beauty Therapy.
- Provides information on more than 2,300 ingredients, including their function in a product.
- Where applicable, the source of ingredients, the skin type or condition that benefits and the types of products that a specific ingredient is commonly used in can also be referenced.
- Information on various skin types, conditions and appropriate ingredients for treatments provide a quick reference to address client needs.
- Assists in helping select a product line by comparing ingredient lists.
- Independent from any brand.
Part I: SKINCARE AND COSMETICS.
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology.
- Skin Types, Conditions & Problems.
- How Products Work.
- Definition of Terms.
Part II: PRODUCT INGREDIENTS.
Part III: BOTANICAL LATIN NAMES.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||M. Varinia Michalun, Joseph C. DiNardo|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.