Maths Plus is a leading mathematics program for F–6 that delivers results. Practice, with a view to mastery, underpins the spiral approach used in the Maths Plus program, allowing students to build on and re-visit mathematical content throughout the year. This helps students develop robust recall of information, consolidate their learning and increase their mathematical fluency.
The Maths Plus program offers explicit instruction, practice and consolidation activities, problem-solving tasks, and mentals and homework activities.
Student Books for F-6, K-6
- Contain approximately 35 units of work per year with diagnostic term reviews to assess students’ understanding of concepts and skills.
- Australian Curriculum: Mathematics content codes, proficiency strands and cross-curriculum area references are included on every student activity page.
- Are accessible on the Student Dashboard
- Are supported by additional resources on the Teacher Dashboard, such as digital interactives and Investigations pages.
- Are packaged with the corresponding Assessment Book in a Value Pack.
Mentals and Homework Books for F–6, K–6
- Contain revision, practice and consolidation activities that directly correspond to the concepts and units of work presented in the Student Books.
Assessment Books for F–6, K–6
- Contain summative topic-based assessment to measure student growth and support end of year, A–E reporting.
- Are supported by a suggested teaching and testing schedule available on the Teacher Dashboard.
- Are packaged with the corresponding Student Book in a Value Pack.
The Maths Plus Teacher Dashboard provides access to a range of resources for students and teachers across F–6 and K–6.
Resources for students:
- Digital interactives to introduce and explore topics
- Support, extension and reflection activities
- Blackline Masters (BLMs)
- Investigation activities
Resources for teachers:
- Teacher notes
- Term planners
- Curriculum links
- Digital interactives and videos
- Answers Assessments for every Student Book page
Maths Plus is a whole-school maths program that offers explicit instruction, practice and consolidation activities, problem-solving tasks, and mentals and homework activities, for F–6 and K–6.