Active Maths 10
Active Maths is a topic-based class/homework program covering all the content descriptions and elaborations contained in the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. It combines high quality skill sheets, providing a useful check on the development of skills in each topic, with investigations and technology tasks that develop problem-solving skills and build confidence. The simple and flexible design allows Active Maths to complement whatever other Mathematics resources are being used in your school.
- Two skill sheets per topic, all including clearly-marked optional extension questions
- Investigations exploring key concepts associated with topics in greater depth
- Technology tasks that are specifically designed to enhance the understanding of key concepts
- Congruence and similarity
- Expanding and factorising
- Financial mathematics
- Linear equations and inequations
- Linear graphs
- More equations and graphs
- Pythagoras and trigonometry
- Quadratic equations
- Surface area and volume
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.