Achievement Standards Assessment - Mathematics: Number & Algebra
The assessments in this series are written to fully support implementation of the Measurement & Geometry and Statistics & Probability Achievement Standards for Year 1 to 6 outlined in the Australian Mathematics curriculum. Each book contains 36 assessment tests containing 20 questions with a four-page test for the end of each term. The assessments can be used in a number of ways:
Complete an assessment test each week for the whole class by:
- distributing the test to each student.
- using an interactive whiteboard to display the test at the front of the classroom and going through each question with the whole class.
- installing the tests on your school network for students to complete using the interactive PDFs and saving their results.
Select a test to match your classroom program.
Work with a small group who require support by:
- sharing the reading of the questions.
- asking for oral answers.
- keenly observing students’ progress.
Ask individual students to complete a test with teacher/ teacher aide assistance.
The CD-ROM in the back of the book contains:
- Interactive whiteboard (IWB) friendly PDFs of the whole book.
- Interactive PDFs to be installed on your school network.
- Student result logs
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.