Access and Justice Legal Studies - VCE
Access and Justice Legal Studies for VCE offers full coverage of the 2011-2016 Legal Studies Study Design, and features a range of activities and self-assessment tasks designed to aid and consolidate knowledge and understanding and includes:
- Glossary, flow charts and diagrams aid student understanding and retention
- Study Design outcomes, key knowledge and skills clearly listed at the start of each chapter
- Comprehensive, accessible coverage of each chapter
- Short-answer and practice exam questions
- A wealth of questions, activities, assessment tasks and reviews.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. Students can add notes, bookmark, highlight, save answers and export their work. As well as containing the student text, extra resources and study tools, the obook also includes assess - an indispensable online assessment tool, available for FREE with the obook.
assess helps students develop deep conceptual understanding with continual assessment of key knowledge closely aligned with the VCE Legal Studies Study Design. Using obook/assess, students can review their progress throughout the chapter from a bank of hundreds of ready-made auto-marking assessment questions.
The teacher resource provides access to the Access and Justice Legal Studies for VCE - Student obook and includes a wealth of integrated activities, support, and class assessment tools.