Part of the series Save the Planet Series.
This two book series investigates 12 current environmental issues facing our planet introducing the topic with a background information page. The series aims to promote an understanding of the progress that is being made towards creating a sustainable planet.
- Renewable Resources
- Natural Resources
- Ecological Footprints
- Zoos and Wildlife Sanctuaries
- National Parks and Reserves
- Threatened Species
Book 2: Science and environment themes for ages 10+ years:
- Outcome-linked to HSIE / Society and Environment / SOSE curriculum documents
- Science and environment based themes exploring the impact of human activity on the environment
- Contains lesson outlines, extensive background notes, extension ideas and relevant websites
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Amelia Ruscoe& Naomi Budden|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.