Part of the series Saling Silang.
When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
The access code will give 15 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
Designed around the principles of intercultural language learning, such as noticing, making connections, reflecting and interacting, the student book provides ample opportunities for students to develop intercultural competence while learning a new language.
- Students are invited to explore Indonesian language and culture through a wide range of texts focusing on various aspects of Indonesian life.
- Language structures are presented in context and are explained in a way that promotes active learning.
- Carefully sequenced speaking activities allow students to use and interact with the new language confidently from the very beginning.
- Up-to-date photographs, shot on location, along with culturally rich illustrations enable deep engagement and reflection.
Key features of the eBook
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Melissa Gould-Drakeley, Joanne Fenton, Ida Harsojo, Ilian Yang|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.