Part of the series Sailing Solo.
Sailing Solo develops independent readers and extends and improves comprehension and analytical thinking skills. It is the ideal support to the Sails Guided Reading series.
Sailing Solo has been designed to:
- navigate Early primary students from Guided Reading to Independent Reading
- improve comprehension skills
- be used in the classroom and at home
- feature comic book format with cartoon images
- feature modern, high interest topics and interactive pages.
This reader is classified as Reading Level 11 / Fountas and Pinnell (F&P): Level G.
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.