Part of the series Reading Success.
Retail Services is a dynamic new learning resource that will equip students with the knowledge and skills they need for a challenging and rewarding career in retail and related fields. This text provides complete coverage of Certificate III in Retail in the SIR11 Retail Services Training Package. Australian case studies, activities and examples engage students with practical, real-world applications of the presented theory. Authors Lee Perlitz and Dan Hill both have extensive experience in the retail industry and as educators. Their writing style is user-friendly for students, as seen in their other bestselling text Vocational Training and Assessment.
Retail Services provides complete coverage of Certificate III in Retail in the SIR11 Retail Services Training Package.
View Competency Grid
Part 1: Customer Contact
- Ch. 1: SIRXSLS303 Build relationships with customers
- Ch. 2: SIRXCOM101 Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
- Ch. 3: SIRXIND101 Work effectively in a customer service environment
Part 2: Merchandising and Marketing
- Ch. 4: SIRXMPR001 A Profile a retail market
- Ch. 5: SIRXMER201 Merchandise Products
- Ch. 6: SIRXMER202 Plan, create and maintain displays
- Ch. 7: SIRXSLS201 Sell products and services
Part 3 Retail Operations
- Ch. 8: SIRXWHS101 Apply safe work practices & SIRXWHS Maintain store safety
- Ch. 9: SIRXFIN201 Balance and secure point-of-sale terminal
- Ch. 10: SIRXINV002A Maintain and order stock
- Ch. 11: SIRXRSK201 Minimise loss
Part 4 Personal Development
- Ch. 12: SIRXMGT001A Coordinate work teams
- Ch. 13: SIRXQUA001A Develop innovative ideas at work
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Lee Perlitz, Dan Hill, & Matthew Coxhill|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.