Part of the series Smart Tray & Accelerator Cards.
Years 2-3. Help pupils read for meaning using a selection of fun non-fiction stories. Read through the story then answer the questions on the Accelerator card. Full coloured photographs keep children engaged. Questions for each story are based on who, what, where, why and how. 18 activity cards and 18 page colour storybook. For use with Smart Tray® - sold separately.
- Includes 18 individual stories with matching activity cards for each. Help pupils with reading for meaning using a selection of exciting and original nonfiction stories
- Includes nonfiction topics that stimulate children's interest
- Self-correcting, multi-sensory and engaging
- Early comprehension and inference
- Works with the Smart Tray (sold separately)
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.