Part of the series Reading Comprehension.
Literal, Interpretive and Evaluative
Reading Comprehension blackline master is designed to present the three levels of questioning to students in an attractive format, using original and interesting fiction stories. Where used, artwork has a dual purpose - to increase motivation to read, and to provide visual cues to understanding the story.
- presents original and exciting blackline master passages of fiction to students
- questions cover the literal, interpretive and evaluative forms
- art forms an integral part of the comprehension process
- each book develops a high-interest theme
- ideal resource to supplement and support your language program
- teachers notes and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.