Part of the series Read, Understand and Write.
The activities in this four-book blackline master series, Read, Understand and Write, provide a valuable resource for teachers in reading, comprehension and writing. The Repeated Reading strategy used in this series can be a supplementary teaching approach as an intervention for reluctant readers to ensure success and improve self-esteem. A clear explanation for administering this strategy is provided in the Teachers Notes.
- classroom application for the learning areas of reading, comprehension and writing, based on the ever-popular genres of myths and fables
- the structured approach allows it to be used readily by teachers as a whole-class
- self-directed group, or individual student resource
- incorporates textual and contextual levels, as well as inferential thinking
- other blackline master activities include sequencing, character study, story maps, retells, and text analysis
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.