Part of the series Junior Learning - Rainbow.
Set of 155 magnetic foam numbers and mathematical pieces with unique in-built magnetic board. Children can build equations on the magnetic board as they discover new number patterns. A teaching guide is included to explain different methods, including ten frames, dots, base ten, and place value. Each are colour-coded to support visual learning. Ages 4+, Grades K-2.
- Demonstrate mathematical concepts with this complete magnetic number set in a self-contained box with a pop-up magnet board
- Contains 155 different number pattern components
- Includes colour-coded numerals, equations, base 10, ten frames, place value and number frames
- Comes with a handy guide for demonstrating teaching place value, equations, singapore math, base ten and much more
- Brightly coloured and tactile
|Product Type||Magnetic, Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.