Part of the series Problem-Solving Strategies & Skills.
Problem-solving is a vital skill that students need to develop from a young age. By using our new Problem-solving strategies and skills series, students will develop strategies to solve:
- differentiated math-related word problems
- logic problems
- spatial reasoning problems and patterning problems
Core concepts in each Statistics and chance box:
- finding possible outcomes
- data represented in column graphs, line graphs, tables, pictographs, pie charts and other forms
- 3 boxes per year level (18 in total) —Number and algebra, Measurement and geometry, Statistics and chance
- 30 unique cards in each box
- extension problem on the back of each card for differentiation
- a variety of problem-solving questions including: word problems, logic problems, visual problems, rules and patterns, and finding all possibilities
- problem-solving strategy icons on each card as visual reminders for students
- an explanation card of how to use the cards
- an explanation card of the strategy icons answers
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.