Part of the series Prime-Time Comprehension.
Prime-time comprehension is a series of three books for ages 5-7, 8-10 and 11+.
There are 20 original texts:
- five fiction;
- five comic strips;
- five nonfiction; and
- five poems.
The texts within each genre are sequenced in order of difficulty. Each four-page unit includes: the appropriately illustrated text, a page with five literal and five inferential-type questions, one with five evaluative-type questions and one with an activity to expand on the text topic.
- three books in the series
- original and varied texts
- fiction, nonfiction, comic strips and poetry texts
- texts within each genre sequenced in order of difficulty
- four-page units for each of 20 texts
- questions organised in three levels
- an activity page for each text
- an explanation of different levels of questioning
- answers where appropriate
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.