Part of the series Primary Writing.
Primary writing is a series of seven blackline masters designed to provide opportunities for students to read, examine and write a variety of text types including:
- explanations; and
- student texts written in particular formats
- analysis pages to familiarise students with the parts of a particular writing format
- student planning pages with a suggested topic
- detailed blackline master worksheet information for teachers which includes:
- encapsulated versions of the students text with sections clearly shown;
- examples of some language features for each writing format;
- suggestions for using the worksheet;
- display and presentation suggestions for completed writing;
- purpose, audience and context suggestions; and
- answers for the student analysis page.
- front teachers pages which include:
- outcome links;
- specific information about each writing format;
- writing format checklists;
- blank writing formats; and
- proofreading and editing checklist.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.