The plays are humorous and fun to present and will take ten minutes to perform. Every student in the class is involved in either a speaking part or as a member of the chorus. The plays cover a variety of topics that could be integrated into the language themes commonly used in primary schools. They can be adapted to suit the needs of different classes and the location of the school.
- these blackline masters plays are suitable to be performed for assemblies or as part of the classroom program
- include step-by-step instructions that any teacher can direct
- take around ten minutes to perform
- require inexpensive costumes and props that are easily found in most schools
- involve whole-class participation in the majority of cases
- contain a variety of historical and modern topics
|Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.