Part of the series Primary Literacy - Back to Basics.
A series of seven blackline masters with a back-to-basics approach. It is a clear, comprehensive resource in which essential literacy concepts and skills in spelling and word study, punctuation and grammar are taught, practised and revised.
- a back-to-basics approach
- a focus on key literacy concepts
- activities on each student page relate to one literacy concept
- an organised format in which concepts are repeated and expanded across year levels
- clearly written and easily understood instructions
- key terms defined and expanded
- relevant examples provided
- a teachers page to support each student page
- additional reference information provided for teachers
- answers where appropriate
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.