Part of the series Primary Grammar and Word Study.
Primary grammar and word study blackline masters are designed for primary students as an introduction to basic concepts about parts of speech, such as adverbs, prepositions and determiners; understanding and choosing words, such as homophones, prefixes and antonyms; punctuation, such as exclamation marks, quotation marks and ellipses; and figures of speech, such as alliteration, similes and anagrams. On each student page, a new concept is introduced in context for students to identify and then apply. Comprehensive teachers pages provide information to support each student page. We do have a digital version available.
- four comprehensive sections
- student activity pages, each introducing a concept to be identified and applied
- comprehensive teachers notes for each student page
- a clearly identified focus stated on each student and teachers notes page
- definitions of terms related to the focus
- suggestion to support the use of each worksheet
- ideas for further practice in English or other related learning areas
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.