Part of the series Primary Australian History.
A blackline master series on the history of Australia from pre-European contact to the present day.
- overarching time line highlighting events covered in the series plus selected events in Australia and world history
- explanation of historical literacy skills and their relevance to the teaching of history today
- historical literacy skills class record sheet
- individual student evaluation sheet
- curriculum links
- resources for further research indicating appropriate R.I.C. publications, suitable websites, reference books and journals, fiction and no-fiction books
Units in each book include one teachers page
- indicators describing student activities background information placing the subject covered in the unit into historical context
- answer to comprehension activities
- suggested subjects for further research related to the unit, to develop the knowledge and understanding of a period in Australia's history, and to enhance the skills required to research thoroughly and objectively
- time line highlighting key dates relevant to the specific unit, in addition to selected significant dates in Australian and world history
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.