Part of the series Primary Art.
Primary Art is a series which provides a straight forward, no-nonsense approach to visual arts. These visually stunning books present students with a wealth of techniques and skills to make their work creative and meaningful. A high-quality, ready-to-use resource for even non-specialist art teachers.
- 30 activities at each level range from ‘quick and easy’ to ‘more sophisticated’
- lessons can be easily rearranged to suit special days or events, or celebrations
- each lesson has a reflection sheet for meaningful student self-evaluation, as well as a task assessment sheet, which identifies a student’s performance in terms of the stated criteria and outcomes
- teachers notes provide suggested starting and stimulus discussions
- all activities grow and expand across the year levels
- activities are multi-skilled and require only basic arts supplies or ‘useful junk’
- structured art activities designed to meet the curriculum requirements for each of the four strands
- codes are used to identify which of the four art strands is being addressed in each activity
- an example of each piece of art is also provided on CD as a visual image for display to the class on completion of the unit, via computer projection or interactive whiteboard
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.