Part of the series Physics in Focus.
Physics in Focus - Year 12: Student Book meets the complete requirements of the 2017 NSW NESA Stage 6 Physics syllabus in intent, content and sequence. The student book is written in accessible language and provides clear explanation of concepts throughout. Scenario-style questions at the end of each module and review quizzes at the end of each chapter allow students to review, analyse and evaluate content, to develop a clear understanding across the curriculum areas.
- Working scientifically and depth studies
- Projectile motion
- Circular motion
- Motion in gravitational fields
- Charged particles, conductors and electric and magnetic fields
- The motor effect
- Electromagnetic induction
- Applications of the motor effect
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Light: Wave model
- Light: Quantum model
- Light and special relativity
- Origins of the elements
- Structure of the atom
- Quantum mechanical nature of the atom
- Properties of the nucleus
- Deep inside the atom
- ‘Working Scientifically’ processes developed within each investigation.
- Includes both primary and secondary-sourced investigations, including modelling.
- Contains a dedicated chapter on how to approach and carry out Depth Study at Year 12.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Darren Goossens, Kate Wilson, Robert Farr|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.