Part of the series Pearson Mathematics 10-10A - Second Edition.
The Second Edition Pearson Mathematics 10: Teacher Companions make lesson preparation and implementation easy by combining full Student Book pages with a wealth of teacher support, to help you meet the demands of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics as well as the Victorian Curriculum.
For each level there are 2 separate bound teacher companion books. Part 1 covers the chapters 1-6 in the Student Book and Part 2 covers chapters 7-13.
Key Features: Teacher Companions
- Improved contextual teaching suggestions.
- Binder and booklets format of the first edition replaced with a more manageable, durable and reliable 2-book format.
- Each Teacher Companion now comprises 2 easy-to-use printed books for each year level.
- Full answers and worked solutions for every feature in the Student Book.
- Answers for questions in the Activity Book are located in the back of the text.
- Includes revised and new teaching strategies and class activities with photocopiable Black Line Masters.
- Quick quizzes for the start of each lesson.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.