Pearson Humanities Victoria - Year 7: Student Book with eBook and Lightbook Starter (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Pearson Humanities Victoria.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Lightbook Starter is an innovative digital resource powered by Pearson's award-winning Lightbook technology. It has been developed to help you refresh and strengthen your knowledge of key concepts, assess your understanding and track your progress.
The access code will give 15 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
Key features of the Student Book
- Provides comprehensive coverage for the Humanities - History, Geography, Economics & Business, Civics & Citizenship for the Victorian Curriculum.
- Ideal for a semester-based approach. Or choose the option to customise for separate year-long courses, or a tailored Humanities solution made just for your school.
- Each Student Book comes with both Reader+, a digital version of the student book, available for both online and offline use and Lightbook Starter, a digital assessment tracker linked directly to the student book.
- Visually engaging spread-based design
- Each chapter features images, illustrations, infographics and source materials to engage and captivate all learners
- Self-contained skills toolkit chapters for each discipline cover key concepts and skills from the Victorian or Australian Curriculum
- All core chapters are supported by additional worksheets, solutions, teaching strategies, instructional rubrics, chapter tests, and online interactives
Key features of the eBook
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
- Key features of Lightbook Starter
- Huge variety of question types, stimulus material and interactivity
- Two levels of hint support for each question
- Track student progress by topic/chapter or Victorian Curriculum content descriptor and elaboration codes
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Grant Kleeman, Penny Addison, Paige Amor, Catherine Arends, Xenofon Arvanitis, Jessica Battersby, Peter Byrne, Susan Caldis, Mohan Dhall, James Fiford, David Hamper, Brigid Howell, Christine Morrow, Ingrid Purnell, Helen Rhodes, Amanda Ritter, Vanessa Smith, Sharon Szczecinski, Kim Wilson;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.