Part of the series Pearson History - Year 7.
This pack contains 1 copy of Pearson History 7 Student Book and access to the eBook
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Pearson History student book for Year 7 ensures you have the Australian Curriculum covered - with all chapters clearly organised into the Overview and Depth Study areas of the History Curriculum. Using an inquiry-based approach, all questions throughout the book are built around Bloom’s revised taxonomy, with a carefully selected blend of text and source material for ultimate accessibility and engagement for all types of learners.
Key features of the eBook
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
- Key features of the student book
- Student-friendly content and layout to engage all students with a mixed media content
- Content written by teachers for 'classroom ready' guarantee
- Carefully aligned to meet all requirements from the Australian Curriculum for History
- Seamless interweaving of the two strands: Historical Knowledge and Understanding and History Skills
- Content built around the inquiry process
- Learning activities based on Bloom's hierarchy
- Emphasis on the use of authentic historical sources throughout
- Specially commissioned content on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history written by the National Museum of Australia
- Part of a rich content series, which supports both student and teacher with abundant multimedia materials
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Penny Addison, Trish Albert, Christian Bickham, Shirley Melissas, Judy Wood;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.