Part of the series Pearson Geography 8.
Write-in Activity Books cater for a variety of learning styles, reinforcing and enriching learning and skills initiated in the student book. The Activity Book can be independently used by students, in-class, or as a complete homework program.
Features and Benefits:
- Caters to a variety of learning styles to reinforce and enrich learning and skills initiated in the student book.
- Designed for independent use by students, for in-class use or as a complete homework program.
- The end of each chapter contains a ‘literacy review’ worksheet that assists with literacy and revision of vocabulary catering towards the Australian Curriculum General Capability of Literacy.
- Cater for a variety of learning styles, with plenty of visual, written and data interpretation exercises.
Pearson Geography is built from the ground up specifically for the Australian Curriculum: Geography. Written and reviewed by a team of over 20 trained and qualified geography teachers from around Australia. The lead author for the student books, Grant Kleeman, is a consultant and advisor for the F-10 Australian Curriculum: Geography and a main writer for Australian Curriculum: Geography Senior. Pearson Geography has been designed to be easy to use. Chapters are broken up into two or four page spreads that can be covered in a lesson. There has been careful selection of illustrative material, which will appeal to students. A literacy review of the student book was conducted to ensure:
- close connection between text and images
- sentence structure and language choice was appropriate.
View Sample PagesView Activity Book 8 Sample Pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.