Parliamo italiano insieme is returning in a fully revised second edition to fully address the Australian and Victorian Italian curriculums, as well as the new NSW Italian syllabus. This new edition retains the strong emphasis on cultural and intercultural teaching and learning from the first edition, with increased opportunities for differentiated learning, grammar drill and student engagement.
Key features of the series:
- Rich course content which students and teachers know and love from the first edition has been updated
- Focus on scaffolding of content and providing opportunities for a range of different learning styles
- Digital content has been updated with a range of dynamic resources to appeal to all students of Italian and fully support teachers.
The Student Book retains the sequencing of unit topics and the unit structure from the first edition, with a brand new design and layout and updated photos and illustrations. The cartoon stories are now supported with vocabulary lists to make new language more accessible. Selected Testi (reading texts) have been replaced for more relevance and to cater to a wider range of student abilities and all audio material has been re-recorded with native speakers of Italian to ensure accurate pronunciation and appropriate fluency of the spoken language.
- Unità 1 Buongiorno!
- Unità 2 Di dove sei?
- Unità 3 Tanti auguri!
- Unità 4 Ecco la mia famiglia!
- Unità 5 Ecco i miei amici
- Unità 6 Mi piace la natura, mi piacciono gli animali
- Unità 7 A che ora inizia la scuola?
- Unità 8 Un po’ di shopping
- Unita` 9 – Mangiare all’italiana fa bene!
- Unita` 10 – Che tempo fa oggi in Italia e in Australia?
- Unita` 11 – Parliamo di salute e di rimedi!
- Unità 12 Usciamo o stiamo a casa?
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Margherita Ghezzi, Michela Pellizon, Gianna Pagni;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.