Oxford Science - Australian Curriculum Edition: Year 8 - Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Oxford Science 8.
Oxford Science is a science series with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Every double-page-spread covers one science concept and is ideal for one science lesson.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and written for all students
- One spread = one concept
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- Chapter 1: Science toolkit
- Chapter 2: Rocks
- Chapter 3: Energy
- Chapter 4: Chemical elements
- Chapter 5: Physical and chemical change
- Chapter 6: Cells
- Chapter 7: Surviving
- Chapter 8: Reproducing
Experiments Glossary Index Glossary Index
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.