Part of the series Oxford Reading Tree.
Oxford Value Packs are a great value for money purchasing option for Schools.
This pack contains:
- Floppy's Phonics Sounds & Letters Handbook Year 1 Revised Edition
- Level 4 Floppy's Phonics Sounds & Letters Student Book Pack (6 titles)
- Level 5 More Floppy's Phonics Sounds & Letters Book Pack (6 titles)
- Level 5A Floppy's Phonics Sounds & Letters Student Book Pack (6 titles)
- Floppy's Phonics Flashcards
- Oxford Reading Tree: Floppy's Phonics: Sounds & Letters: Frieze
- Oxford Reading Tree: Floppy's Phonics: Sounds & Letters Mixed Poster Pack
- Digital subscription (Class): Year 1
This pack is one of two available for the Floppy's Phonics Program. Other options include:
- Floppy's Phonics Value Pack Foundation
- About the Floppy's Phonics Program
Floppy's Phonics Program is much loved and proven synthetic phonics teaching program authored by Debbie Hepplewhite.
This rigorous program has been comprehensively updated to reflect the latest research and phonics teaching practice to provide teachers with a complete package of resources for planning, classroom implementation and assessment in an easy to understand and practical format.
This easy to implement and highly supportive program is suitable for use at a class, year-level, or whole-school level.
Teacher resources include two Teacher Handbooks, a Planning, Assessment & Resources book as well as additional online resources available on Oxford Owl. Digital resources include 48 book-by-book plans, Planning and Record grids, assessment documents, parent/carer documents, planning with Floppy's Phonics, teaching sequence flowcharts, assessment with Floppy's Phonics, mini alphabetic code chart, mnemonic songs and a mnemonic gestures video. Classroom resources include 48 student books complete with activities, interactive eBooks which include fun activities to build student confidence, 72 large flashcards, an Alphabetic Code Chart, Tricky Words poster, Alphabet poster and a wall frieze.
Floppy's Phonics Fiction and Non-fiction can be read alongside the Floppy's Phonics teaching program to provide additional reading practice aligned to children's phonic knowledge.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.