Part of the series Online Classroom - Australian Geography Series.
Please note: This product must be registered before use. Please see Page 8 of the book for instructions.
Online Classroom: Australian Geography Series – Year 2 is a package that includes:
- Interactive Online Resource: The online resource can be viewed on smart/whiteboards, tablets and laptops. This interactive resource includes videos, audio, clickable buttons, graphics and more. It is specifically targeted at engaging Year 2 students and bringing classroom lessons to life.
- Teachers’ Guide: The teachers’ guide includes step-by-step instructions to using the online resource. All you will need to know about using the online resource is provided in this guide. The code and registration details are provided in this guide too.
- BLM Activity Sheets: Photocopiable BLM activity sheets which link to the online content are included in this package. Originally created for our popular BLM ‘Australian Geography Series Book 2: People Are Connected To Places’, these activity pages have been modified for this package. Students can complete the activities after viewing the online content. All of the activity sheets have been carefully created to meet the requirements of the Australian Curriculum.
Online Classroom brings Year 2 Geography to life. The curriculum-linked topics include:
- Section 1: Dividing Up The World - In this section learn about continents, hemispheres, the tropics, the North and South Poles and the equator.
- Section 2: Names And Size Of Places - In this section learn how places in Australia were named, why some places have two names, and the relative sizes of places and spaces.
- Section 3: Indigenous Australians - In this section learn about creation beliefs, methods of caring for the land, birth rights and Torres Strait Islander culture.
- Section 4: Global Links - In this section learn about ways that we are connected to other places in the world.
- Section 5: Going Places - In this section learn about why we visit places. Consider too, why we visit places that are near to us more often.
Online Classroom can be used to:
- plan and present your lessons
- generate lively class discussions
- set up group work
- foster independent learning on individual devices
- set online homework and digital research tasks
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.