Part of the series New Wave Literacy.
What is New Wave Literacy?
- a seven-book literacy skills workbook resource
- the perfect resource to support any literacy program
- a program of skill development focusing on upper level thinking skills that underpin literacy competence
Why New Wave Literacy?
- content themes based on interests of students at each level
- process themes are a sequential development of the reading and writing processes
- skills are treated in the context of a high-interest theme
- based on a modern text approach to reading and writing
- reflects the technical age to which schools and children belong
- organised into easily managed modules built around a theme
- can be used in a group or independent student situations
- provides opportunity for student self-assessment
- provides a developmental, sequential coverage of major literacy skills
- scope and sequence chart provided to highlight skill
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.