Part of the series New Wave Literacy.
Developing literacy skills and processes in secondary schools.
- a three-book literacy skills workbook resource
- the perfect resource to support any literacy program
- a program of skill development focusing on upper-level thinking skills that underpin literacy competence
- based on a modern text approach to reading and writing
- content themes are based on interests of students at each level
- process themes are a sequential development of the reading and writing processes
- skills are treated in the context of a high-interest theme
- reflects the technical age to which schools and children belong
- organised into easily managed modules built around a theme
- can be used in group or independent student situations
- provides a developmental, sequential coverage of major literacy skills
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.