Part of the series New Century Maths: Mathematics Standard.
New Century Maths 11 & 12 Mathematics Standard has been rewritten and updated to cover the new NSW senior mathematics courses. Mathematics Standard 1 is the new name for Mathematics General 1, and caters to students heading towards the workforce or further training after school. The syllabus describes two pathways for Mathematics Standard that start in Year 11. Even though both pathways share a common Year 11 course, students taking each pathway have specific learning needs, so we have published two levels of text for both Years 11 and 12.
- Short chapters written in plain English with an emphasis on numeracy and literacy
- * Each chapter begins with a chapter problem, chapter table of contents, chapter outcomes and a 'How are we going to use this?' list of applications
- Graded exercises are linked to worked examples and include problem-solving and realistic applications
- Investigations and Practical Activities explore the syllabus in more detail through group work, discovery and modelling activities
- Each chapter ends with a Language activity, the solution to the Chapter Problem, a Chapter Summary with a mind map exercise and a Test Yourself revision set of exercises
- Syllabus grid and codes, glossary, answers and index included.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Sue Thomson, Judy Binns|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.