Part of the series Nelson Senior Maths Methods for the Australian Curriculum.
The Year 11 and Year 12 Mathematical Methods student books focus explicitly on development of content addressing the Australian Curriculum. The chapters are well-structured and are broken into lesson-sized sections to best assist the development of student understanding. Simple and clear examples precede each exercise and are matched to relevant questions within the sections.
- Equations and polynomials
- Sets and basic probability
- Mixed revision for Chapters 1-2
- Functions and graphs
- Conditional probability
- Trigonometric functions and graphs
- Mixed revision for Chapters 4-6
- Rates and Change
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences
- Mixed revision for Chapters 7-9
- Properties of derivatives
- Exponential functions
- Applications of derivatives
- Mixed revision for chapter 10-12
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Stephen Swift, Jim Green, Toudi Kouris, Ross Brodie, Margaret Grove, Anne McMahon|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.