Part of the series Nelson QMaths - Mathematics Specialist.
Written by a successful Queensland author team of experienced teachers, including the leading authors of Nelson Senior Maths for the Australian Curriculum, Nelson QMaths 11 & 12 has been rewritten and updated to cover the new Queensland senior mathematics courses: Essential Mathematics, General Mathematics, Mathematical Methods and Specialist Mathematics. Mathematics Specialist replaces the Mathematics C course.
- Methods of Proof
- Vector Algebra
- Circle Properties and Vector Proofs
- Complex Numbers
- Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Arithmetic and Equations
- Trigonometric Identities and Applications
- Graded exercises feature Problem Solving sections, including multiple-choice questions
- Includes Investigations and Technology sections, featuring Casio and Texas Instruments graphics calculator activities
- Chapter summaries and chapter review exercises
- Examination practice exercise after every four chapters.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Ross Brodie, Regina Edwards, Stephen Swift|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.