Part of the series Nelson QMaths for the Australian Curriculum.
Nelson QMaths for the Australian Curriculum 7-10 is a new series that has been developed to support teachers implementing the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 7-10 students in Queensland. Each student book gives access to NelsonNet and an interactive online eBook. There is comprehensive coverage of the content and proficiency strands as well as the elaborations.
- Explicit focus on the development of the four Australian Curriculum proficiencies - Understanding, Fluency, Problem solving and Reasoning
- Support for the general capabilities
- Visually appealing, full-colour publication that reflects instructional design principles, and clearly distinguishes exercises from theory and worked examples
- Numerous linked technology-related resources - spreadsheets, GeoGebra activities, calculator examples and exercises
- Hands-on, practical real-world maths investigations
- Clear thinking steps provided for worked examples
- Numerous ‘drill and practice’ exercises
- Graduated exercise sets referenced to colour-coded worked examples cater for mixed ability classrooms.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Stephen Swift , Ross Brodie , Stephen Corcoran, Sue Garner|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.