Nelson Media VCE Units 1-4 is written for the new VCE Media Study Design by experienced teacher and author Jo Flack. The student book includes new, updated activities and relevant examples from current media, with an emphasis on local media content.
- An introduction to VCE Media
- Making media
- Media representations
- Media forms in production
- Australian stories
- Narrative, style and genre
- Narratives in production
- Media and change
- Narrative and ideology
- Media production development
- Media production design
- Media production
- Agency and control in and of the media
- New and updated activities.
- Updated and relevant examples from current media.
- An emphasis on local media content where possible.
- Online resources for students and teachers.
- New examples to include cross-study topics for the arts.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.